Dropbox Business: Advanced (Monthly - 1 Year)
DropBox Business: Advanced offers powerful new collaboration and sharing features combined with more sophisticated admin tools and as much space as you need.
The Advanced plan for Dropbox Business is for teams and businesses seeking more sophisticated admin, audit, and integration features. With the Advanced plan, your customers will have access to Smart Sync, Team Folders, and Dropbox Paper in addition to as much space as they need. This plan offers powerful admin controls built for IT departments requiring more control, with features incluiding invite enforcement, domain verification, and device approvals. Your customers will also have unlimited API access for SIEM, DLP, IDM, DRM, and hundreds of thousands of other partners, as well as 25,000 included API calls per month with data transport partners.
Note: Add quantity three (3 or more) in cart at checkout. With 3 users included (early termination penalty will apply)
- Included space as much as you need
- Best-in-class sync technology
- 256-bit AES and SSL encryption
- Dropbox Paper 120 days of version history and file recovery
- MS Office 365 Integration
- Smart Sync
- Team folder
- Granular permissions
- Unlimited API access to platform partners
- API access for data transport use cases (25,000 calls/month)
- Requires two-factor authentication
- User management
- Active Directory connector
- Audit logging, filtering and exporting 200+ events
- Advanced admin controls (sign in as user, device approvals, domain verification, subdomain verification, etc.)
- Tiered admin roles Invite enforcement
- Single sign on (SSO) integration
- Device approvals
- Enables HIPPA compliance
Dropbox Business lets your team bring work anywhere, syncing their important files across all their devices. Powerful admin tools help you stay on top of your account and take control of your organization’s information. Shared folders and links help keep everyone up to date, effortlessly. With Dropbox, team members can work together like they're sitting right next to each other — even when they’re halfway around the world. Dropbox for Business works with all the apps your team already uses to be productive — everything from Word and Excel to Photoshop and Acrobat. Plus support for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux mean no one's left out in the cold. Just create a folder, share it, and start collaborating instantly.