Dropbox Business: Standard (Annual)
DropBox Business: Standard offers powerful new collaboration and sharing features combined with essential admin tools and a generous amount of included storage.
The Standard plan for Dropbox Business is for teams needing powerful storage, sharing, and collaboration tools. With the Standard plan, customers will have access to features such as Smart Sync, Team Folders, and Dropbox Paper. This plan includes 2 TB of storage, and essential admin features to make your customers business more productive and secure.
- Included space 2 TB (2,000 GB)
- Best-in-class sync technology
- 256-bit AES and SSL encryption
- Dropbox Paper 120 days of version history and file recovery
- MS Office 365 Integration
- Smart Sync
- Team folder
- Granular permissions
- Unlimited API access to platform partners
- API access for data transport use cases (25,000 calls/month)
- Requires two-factor authentication
- User management
- Active Directory connector
- Audit logging, filtering and exporting 200+ events
Dropbox Business lets your team bring work anywhere, syncing their important files across all their devices. Powerful admin tools help you stay on top of your account and take control of your organization’s information. Shared folders and links help keep everyone up to date, effortlessly. With Dropbox, team members can work together like they're sitting right next to each other — even when they’re halfway around the world. Dropbox for Business works with all the apps your team already uses to be productive — everything from Word and Excel to Photoshop and Acrobat. Plus support for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux mean no one's left out in the cold. Just create a folder, share it, and start collaborating instantly.