Netgear® CM600 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 1.4Gbps High Speed Cable Modem
- Save up to $120 a year —No rental fees
- Cable Internet speeds up to 960 Mbps —24 downstream & 8 upstream channels
- Ideal for XFINITY® Blast/Extreme and Spectrum® Internet plans
- CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 Certified to work with cable Internet providers XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum®, Cox® , Cablevision and more
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM600 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 400 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- MODEMHNOLOGY: Engineered with 24x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
Why Buy Your Own Modem?
Save up to 168 Dollars/year
Eliminates monthly rental fees that can amount to 168 dollars or more per year.
No WiFi limits
You’re free to choose & connect the best router for your home’s WiFi needs.
Swap modems. Not problems. CM600 is compatible with all major cable providers including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, and COX.*
*Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice services.
Built for Serious Speed
Supports cable internet plans with speeds up to 400Mbps ensuring fast, reliable internet speed for HD streaming and more.
Works with Any Wi-Fi Router
Plug the modem into the router that best meets your wireless needs and start streaming.
Easy 5 Minute Setup
Step 1: Plug your coax cable into the modem.
Step 2: Activate by either
(a) connect an Ethernet cable to your computer and follow the on-screen setup, or
(b) call your cable provider to activate over the phone.
Step 3: Plug an ethernet cable between the modem and your Wi-Fi router.
The NETGEAR CM600 high speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet, up to 960Mbps -- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels. It's Cable Labs DOCSIS 3. 0 certified to work with cable Internet providers XFINITY from Comcast, spectrum, Cox, Cablevision and more. Maximum rate is derived from DOCSIS 3. 0 Specifications and actual throughput will vary depending on the MSO provisioning and speed tier subscription. Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility. NETGEAR makes no Express or implied representations or warranties about this product's compatibility with any future standards. System requirements: Cable broadband Internet service, Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5. 0, Firefox 2. 0, Safari 1. 4, or Google Chrome 11. 0 browsers or higher
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: 1 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM600-100NAS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.netgear.com|
|Product Name||High Speed Cable Modem|
Blazing Fast High-Speed Cable Internet Access With speeds up to 960 Mbps and 24X faster than DOCSIS 2.0 devices, this High-Speed Cable Modem gives you speed to spare whether you are streaming or gaming. Plus there are no monthly rental fees. CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY® from Comcast. The NETGEAR CM600 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 960 Mbps. It is CableLabs® certified and with DOCSIS® 3.0 is 24X faster than 2.0. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
|Product Type Specs||Cable Modem|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||No|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Weight (Approximate)||1 lb|