NETGEAR ProSAFE WC7520 Wireless Controller Wireless-N License Upgrade (WC75NL-10000S)
Reliable, Secure and Scalable Wireless Controller for Mid-sized Businesses, Schools and Hospitals
The NETGEAR ProSafe 20-AP Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance and fully-featured Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with thousands of users. Focusing on ease-of-use, the WC7520 Controller simplifies Wireless deployments and network management with best-in-class Wireless reliability, coverage, and performance. The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment: WC7520 scales up to 50 access points (AP) - and up to 150 access points (AP) with stacking for larger deployments including controller redundancy.
10 reasons why WC7520:
- Dynamic RF Management: Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure coverage by minimizing interferences.
- Self-healing Wireless: Automatic WLAN healing after loss of AP or due to RF interferences adapts the power and channel of the other APs around the area.
- Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity.
- Dynamic load balancing of clients across APs is provided based on number of clients per AP, or based on signal strength threshold/data rate threshold of clients per AP.
- Customer floor maps: Heat maps by wireless band, wireless channel and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status.
- Triangulation: Administrators can easily locate known APs, rogue APs, and associated clients on the heat map.
- Rapid mobility across VLANs and subnets: Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provides support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio and voice over wireless.
- Best of centralized and distributed architectures are implemented: Local traffic is automatically switched at the access point’s level for fastest processing, when roamed L3 traffic is processed at the controller level with encryption tunneling.
- Guest access allows restricted access to the network, using captive portal for built-in AAA server or external Radius server.
- Redundancy for always-on reliability and peace of mind: N+1 redundancy with failover (one cold redundant Controller for 1, 2 or 3 production Controllers).
Meeting the next generation needs of larger installations, the WC7520 Controller supports professional-class ProSafe access points WNAP210, WNAP320 (single band) and WNDAP350, WNDAP360 (dual band), all with Power over Ethernet capabilities and lifetime warranties. Built to last, the WC7520 Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WC75NL-10000S|
|Software Name||3 Year License for WC7520 Wireless Controller|
|License Type||Upgrade License|
|License Validation Period||3 Year|
|License Quantity||1 Access Point|