Netgear® CM500 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 680Mbps High Speed Cable Modem
- Save up to $150 a year —No rental fees
- Cable Internet speeds up to 680Mbps —16 downstream & 4 upstream channels
- Ideal for XFINITY® Blast/Extreme and Spectrum® Internet plans
- CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 Certified to work with cable Internet providers XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum®, Cox®, Cablevision and more
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM500 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 300 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 16x4 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
Why Buy Your Own Modem?
Save up to $150/year
Eliminates monthly rental fees.
No WiFi limits
You’re free to choose & connect the best router for your home’s WiFi needs.
Worry-Free Certified Compatibility
Swap modems. Not problems. CM500 is compatible with all major cable providers including certification with Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, and COX. _NOT_ compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirectTV, DISH and any bundled voice services.
Built for Serious Speed
Supports cable internet plans with speeds up to 300Mbps ensuring fast, reliable internet speed for HD streaming and more.
Works with Any Wi-Fi Router
Plug the modem into the router that best meets your wireless needs and start streaming.
Easy 5 Minute Setup
Step 1: Plug your coax cable into the modem.
Step 2: Activate by either
(a) connect an Ethernet cable to your computer and follow the on-screen setup, or
(b) call your cable provider to activate over the phone.
Step 3: Plug an ethernet cable between the modem and your Wi-Fi router.
The NETGEAR CM500 high speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet, up to 680Mbps. It is cable labs Certified and with DOCSIS 3. 0 is 16x faster than 2. 0 devices. It works with U. S. Cable Internet provider Comcast XFINITY & more. It is not compatible with cable bundled Voice services.
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: 1 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM500-100NAS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.netgear.com|
|Product Name||High Speed Cable Modem|
Zooming Fast High-Speed Cable Internet AccessWith speeds up to 680Mbps and 16x faster than 2.0 devices, this High-Speed Cable Modem gives you speed to spare whether you are streaming or gaming. Plus there are no monthly rental fees. CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 certified to work with Cable Internet Provides like Comcast XFINITY® and Time Warner Cable®.The NETGEAR CM500 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 680Mbps. It is CableLabs® certified and with DOCSIS 3.0 is 16X faster than 2.0. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
|Product Type Specs||Cable Modem|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||No|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.92 oz|