Seagate DJI Fly Drive for Drone Footage 2TB USB 3.1 Portable External Hard Drive with Micro SD Card and USB-C STGH2000400
- Portable 2TB DJI Fly Drive for drone footage
- Back up, consolidate and organize 60+ hours of footage on location
- Integrated UHS-II microSD card slot for quick drag and drop to drive and laptop
- USB-C to USB-C cable for fast file transfers to latest-generation computers - tucks securely beneath drive bumper. Bumper helps protect data while traveling
- Includes 2-month complimentary membership to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Some shots you will, literally, never get a second chance at capturing.
So when it comes to preserving jaw-dropping aerial footage, pros know that efficient, reliable, portable backup is crucial. That’s why we partnered with DJI, the leader in drone technology, to bring you the Seagate® DJI Fly Drive. With 2TB of capacity, there's room for more than 60 hours of flights (Based on DJI battery life of about 20 minutes, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30GB of data.)—meaning you'll streamline the editing process by storing, consolidating and organizing all that footage in one reliable place.
Pack Less. Lose Less.
With its integrated UHS-II MicroSD card slot and a reversible USB-C cable that tucks securely beneath the bumper, Fly Drive enables you to make fast in-field file transfers to the latest-generation computers without the need for multiple memory cards and card readers.
Work With Confidence.
Fly Drive is enclosed within a durable bumper to help shield your footage from bags crammed with equipment, bumpy dirt roads, accidental drops— you get the idea.
Create Something Lasting.
- Mac OS® X 10.10 or higher or Windows® 10 operating system. (Reformatting for Mac may be required. Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system.)
- USB-C port
|Manufacturer||Seagate Technology LLC.|
|Series||DJI Fly Drive|
|Length||4.823 in / 122.5 mm|
|Width||3.346 in / 85 mm|
|Height||0.776 in / 19.7 mm|