Dropbox Business: Advanced (Monthly - 1 Month)
DropBox Business: Advanced offers powerful new collaboration and sharing features combined with more sophisticated admin tools and as much space as you need.
The Enterprise plan for Dropbox Business is for larger businesses requiring scalable custom solutions with individualized support. With the Enterprise plan, customers will have as much space as they need, as well as access to features such as Smart Sync, Team Folders, Dropbox Paper, and comprehensive controls. The plan comes with customized support for organizations with enterprise-level requirements. This plan offers sophisticated admin support with features such as Enterprise Mobility Management, Network control, and Account Capture. Customers will also have unlimited API access for SIEM, DLP, IDM, DRM, and hundreds of thousands of other partners, as well as 25,000 included API calls per month with data transport partners.
Note: Add quantity three (3 or more) in cart at checkout. With 3 users included
- Included space as much as you need
- Best-in-class sync technology
- 256-bit AES and SSL encryption
- Dropbox Paper 120 days of version history and file recovery
- MS Office 365 Integration
- Smart Sync
- Team folder
- Granular permissions
- Unlimited API access to platform partners
- API access for data transport use cases (25,000 calls/month)
- Requires two-factor authentication
- User management
- Active Directory connector
- Audit logging, filtering and exporting 200+ events
- Advanced admin controls (sign in as user, device approvals, domain verification, subdomain verification, etc.)
- Tiered admin roles Invite enforcement
- Single sign on (SSO) integration
- Device approvals
- Enables HIPPA compliance
Dropbox Business lets your team bring work anywhere, syncing their important files across all their devices. Powerful admin tools help you stay on top of your account and take control of your organization’s information. Shared folders and links help keep everyone up to date, effortlessly. With Dropbox, team members can work together like they're sitting right next to each other — even when they’re halfway around the world. Dropbox for Business works with all the apps your team already uses to be productive — everything from Word and Excel to Photoshop and Acrobat. Plus support for Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux mean no one's left out in the cold. Just create a folder, share it, and start collaborating instantly.